Astound Talks | BA Meetup #22 Online
We invite you to join Astound Talks | BA Webinar #22!
It is our first online event focused on Business Analysis practice. Our speakers are going to share insights of their day-to-day work and communication with key stakeholders.
On this webinar we will focus on the Business Analyst role in service IT-businesses and how it is linked with the Product Owner position. We will reveal some examples on how service companies are changing and adapting the Solution Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process to use the approaches and frameworks of the product firms and startups. You will find out how to create an environment in which you are trusted and motivated to act as a Product Manager studying details and collecting requirements.
In addition to this, we are going to talk about the communication with project stakeholders and how to set up this process to get the best outcome, especially if Business Analyst is allocated to the large-scale project. Our speaker will share a step-by-step approach on how to identify the most important stakeholders, how to choose the right style of communication and plan/organise collaboration in the most effective way.
Let’s deep dive into these topics and find out more about Business Analysis expertise at Astound Commerce.
- Roman is a Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) and Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
- Began his career in the banking sector, having experience in Corporate, Retail, and Investment banking on the local Ukrainian and Global markets, and IT/Telecom industries as well.
- During the last four years Roman has been working mainly with ecommerce projects, interacting with clients from all over the world.
- Roman is passionate about sports, he participates in the famous marathons and ultramarathons, enjoys hiking and traveling.
- Olesia is an experienced Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) and Product Owner with a wide practical background.
- She has career experience in various business areas like ecommerce, business process automation, game development, working in different project environments using Agile, waterfall approaches.
- Currently Olesia is dealing with large-scale ecommerce projects helping guide businesses in improving their solutions on a global level.
- Additionally, Olesia is good at sharing knowledge: she writes opinion copies for the media, joins events as a speaker and acts as a mentor on-boarding new colleagues to the Astound BA Team.