Astound Talks | QA Meetup #21 Online
Welcome our 20th Astound Talks webinar focused on QA expertise in IT-company.
This time, our experienced QA Engineers will dive into the topics of #Accessibility and #Performance testing and discuss real life cases from large scale global projects.
Our first speaker, Oleksandra Zhmurko, a Performance Test Engineer Lead, will talk about performance testing for #ecommerce and the specifics of testing for different platforms: SFCC, Magento or for a Headless solution.
Then, a QA Lead Yevhenii Poliakov, will share the typical misconceptions about Accessibility testing he’s dealt with in his experience and why people tend to have them.
Yevhenii will also show a few examples of Accessibility solutions that have been misapplied despite the good intentions.
Register today to collect QA hacks!
- Oleksandra was among those who built the Performance testing processes from scratch.
- Since that time Astound Team has already worked on plenty of exciting projects — simultaneous load testing of 10 sites, a high load project with up to 80000 concurrent users, a project with Headless SFCC, and many others — more than 25 in total.
- At Astound, she had first been a manual QA Engineer, then a Lead up until 2017, when she first became acquainted with performance testing, and for the next 2 years she combined leading teams and doing performance testing work.
- Now, Oleksandra is a Performance QA Lead.
- He is a specialist with 6 successful ISTQB certifications, Full Advanced level, and more than 7 years of experience in Testing.
- Last year, Yevhenii became a finalist in the Quality Assurance nomination at the 9th annual Ukrainian IT Awards.
- Yevhenii is responsible for testing fashion projects from Jimmy Choo to Versace with millions of users in 60+ countries.