Astound Talks | SFCC Community webinar #3
We continue sharing Astound Commerce knowledge and expertise in the industry-leading cloud platform – Salesforce Commerce Cloud. This time we’ll gather the Community of SFCC Developers on the Ukrainian IT-market. After the success of the previous two webinars, we decided to hold the 3rd, traditionally dedicated to cloud platforms and newest approaches in ecommerce.
We’ll discuss the intricacies and features of Headless Architecture, its capabilities, and advantages over traditional architecture. This topic answers the following questions:
- How is Headless different from traditional architecture?
- Can backend and frontend developers work independently in Headless environment?
- How is integration done in the case of Headless?
This webinar will be useful for your professional growth and development working with Salesforce platform. Join us!
- Stanislav started his career as a Web Developer and then grew to become a Team Lead – Technical Practice Lead, Solutions Architect, and Principal Solutions Architect.
- Currently working in London in the Operational Unit at Astound Commerce as Technical Director, Stanislav also leads a team of 10 Solution Architects in different locations. To date, he’d successfully launched more than 15 brand projects on the roles of Solutions Architect and Lead. Furthermore, Stanislav has developed many internal technical processes and still managing some of them.
- Mikhail is a Functional Manager, and an experienced Development Leader with the proven technical background.
- He has been more than 11 years in Software development, and also has 6+ years of Team Leadership experience, and 3+ years of management experience.
- Currently, Mikhail is responsible for resource management (200+ engineers), people management of over 50 web-distributed developers, developing and implementing engineering processes, as well as coaching.
Participation is free. We want to clarify that this webinar will focus on topics exclusively for IT-professionals. Therefore, please be aware that the applications can be moderated by the organizers.