QA Boot Camp – an amazing opportunity to join a world digital commerce agency and one of the leading Global IT companies – Astound Commerce!
Since 2014 our company has been conducting offline and online educational activities for QA Trainees and beginners in Software Testing.
QA Boot Camp is a free online interactive program created by our QA Experts. During almost three months Boot Camp participants will attend live sessions with experienced QA Engineers and perform practical tasks per different testing topics. All examples that are used during the program were taken from real development situations and artifacts.
After successful completion of QA Boot Camp, participants will be granted diplomas and attend the final interviews to join Astound Commerce. The best talents will start their career in the international professional team to perform and deliver interesting projects.
- Participation is free of charge.
- We are searching for participants in locations with Astound offices, where there are open Trainee positions – Medellin.
- Bootcamp duration: 20th of September – 10th of December, 2021.
- Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Registration is open till the 15th of August
Boot Camp learning modules
- Introduction to Software Development and E-commerce
- Basic Testing concepts
- Requirement Analysis
- Test Documentation and Artifacts
- Test Design
- Bug reporting tips & tricks
- Web testing. Cross browsing Testing
- Regression testing. Impact analysis
- Test Estimation
Requirements for candidates
- English – Intermediate or higher;
- Logical mindset and strong analytical skills;
- Out of the box mindset (creativity);
- Self-motivated quick learner person;
- Attention to detail and focus on the quality of work.
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge in web technologies;
- Theoretical knowledge in software testing.
- Registration to
Boot Camp Submit application form with personal information and Logical Screening
Screening You’ll receive an email with a link after the application form submitting
interview Session in Zoom with our HR specialist and/or technical specialist
- Invitations to
Pool stage Finalization the list of members accepted to the first Stage of BootCamp
Start First 2 weeks of BootCamp with video lectures and hometasks
- Boot Camp
Start 10 weeks of practical real time online sessions with QA Experts