Astound Talks | QA Meetup #18 Online
Every Test Engineer is usually faced with the necessity of forecasting the time needed for testing. Sometimes in the form of questions like “When it’ll be done?”, sometimes – by using special tickets in the bug-tracking system and complex estimation processes in the company.
During the webinar Nataliia will share her approaches to test efforts estimation using WBS technique, Task Estimation template, and discuss some life-hacks for increasing the effectiveness of estimation preparation.
On the basis of the new reality, test artifacts should keep pace with project needs, and Test Plan is no exception.
And as part of his topic Yevhen Borodin will tell you about myths that come along with the classic Test Plan, consider different types of a Test Plan (from obvious to unbelievable), and also discuss the peculiarities of a Test Plan specifically for your project.
We’re pleased to invite you to the Astound Talks | QA Meetup #18 Online – aimed at enhancing professional expertise, spreading the company’s unique know-how, and developing informal learning through external and internal events.
It’ll be clear, informative and also very exciting! Join and see for yourself.
- Yevhen has 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance. He started his QA career with QA BootCamp courses conducted by Astound Commerce in 2014.
- Upon completion of the courses, Yevhen successfully passed all the necessary interviews and was hired for the position of QA trainee. At the end of the probationary period, he obtained Junior QA Engineer position.
- He currently holds the position of Senior QA Engineer and in 6 years he has worked on a dozen different projects. Yevhen is also engaged in coaching and mentoring on the SFCC platform.
- Nataliia has 5 years of professional experience in testing.
- She is a teacher of foreign languages and literature by profession and moving into the technical sphere was a kind of challenge for her.
- Nataliia is impressed by the fact that the field of QA is so multifaceted that there is always room to grow and room for improvement – this is constant work above itself both technically and personally. She currently holds the Senior QA position and works as QA Lead executive on the project.
Participation is free. We want to clarify that this webinar will focus on topics exclusively for IT-professionals. Therefore, please be aware that the applications can be moderated by the organizers.