Team Leads Community Meetup #7 Online
How to make your One-on-One Meetings with colleagues more productive and collaborative? What do you need to change as Team Lead or Manager?
What are do’s & don’ts to arrange and conduct such meetings?
Register to our Team Leads Community webinar #2 to get answers on these questions and find out about One-on-One meetings approach in Astound Commerce.
- Mikhail is a functional manager and experienced development leader with a proven technical background. Certified SuiteCommerce Developer and NetSuite technical consultant.
- Currently Misha is responsible for resource management (200+ engineers), people management of more than 50 web-distributed developers, developing and roll out engineering processes and couching.
- His main areas of expertize are engineering leadership, people management, resource management, ecommerce solutions, team management, software development, management of cross cultural teams.
- Natalia has 9 years of commercial experience and 4 years of Team Leadership experience.
- At Astound Commerce she went from being Junior QA to QA Lead and has been with the company for 5 years.
- Natalia was also trainer at QA Boot Camp 2019. She has experience in conducting trainings within the company.
- Her main areas of expertise are Сross-cultural team management, E-Commerce testing, Training of QA Engineers and Finance reporting.
Participation is free. We want to clarify that this webinar will focus on topics exclusively for IT-professionals. Therefore, please be aware that the applications can be moderated by the organizers.